Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

(Download) "Lunchtime Riddles" by Lisa Regan * eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free

Lunchtime Riddles

πŸ“˜ Read Now     πŸ“₯ Download


eBook details

  • Title: Lunchtime Riddles
  • Author : Lisa Regan
  • Release Date : January 27, 2019
  • Genre: Humor,Books,Kids,Jokes & Riddles,
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : 2072 KB

Description

I am a food with three letters in my name. Lose the last two, and I still sound the same. 

What am I? 


Wrap your mind around this fantastic collection of over 60 food-themed riddles. As well as traditional riddle formats, it also includes logic puzzles, tongue-twisters, silly puns and more, leaving children age 7+ much to ponder over. The wacky cartoon illustrations on every page are the icing on the cake. 


ABOUT THE SERIES: Riddle Me This is packed full of clever riddles and hilarious cartoon illustrations, designed to appeal to children. Each title follows a popular theme, from animals to school to underwater riddles, so readers age 7+ can puzzle, ponder and stretch their minds.


Books Free Download "Lunchtime Riddles" PDF ePub Kindle